How do you draw a 3/4th View?
How to draw a 3 / 4 view faces in 9 steps:
- Step 1: Finding the right size.
- Step 2: Partitions & New Centerline.
- Step 3: Draw the nose and the face contour.
- Step 4: Draw the jawline.
- Step 5: Mark the eyes and the mouth.
- Step 6: Draw the face features.
- Step 7: Draw the remaining details.
- Step 8: Draw the neck and the ear.
How do you do the 3/4 anime face?
How to Draw an Anime Female Face 3/4 View
- Step 1 – Draw the Top Part of the Head. Head top construction.
- Step 2 – Draw the Center Line For the Face. Head and face construction lines.
- Step 3 – Draw Bottom of the Face.
- Step 4 – Draw the Facial Features.
- Step 5 – Drawing the Hair.
- Step 6 – Cleaned Up Line Drawing.
- Step 7 – Apply Color.
- Step 8 – Apply Shading.
What is a 3/4 view?
3/4 view, where your subject turns their face just slightly in one direction until you cannot see their far ear anymore: 2/3 view, where the subject turns their head until the line of the nose is almost touching the outline of their cheek on the far side.
How do you draw a 3/4 nose?
- Step 1: Draw a 3D shape with trapezoid base. Decide on the angle you want to draw the nose.
- Step 2: Add circles to the base.
- Step 3: Draw the upper nose bridge.
- Step 4: Draw the nose’s tip and bridge.
- Step 5: Outline the nostril wing.
- Step 6: Draw the nostril.
- Step 7: Prepare for shading.
How do you draw a head to the side?
- Step 1: Start with an Oval. Draw an oval and place a horizontal line below it that is a little bit less than one oval down.
- Step 2: Draw a Ruler.
- Step 3: Add the Ear.
- Step 4: Face Outline.
- Step 5: Second Ruler.
- Step 6: Define Brow Bone.
- Step 7: Draw the Nose.
- Step 8: Lips and Chin.