How do you draw a fitted hat?
- Begin by drawing a semicircle. This will be the part of the hat that will rest on your head.
- Add the visor. To do so, first draw a rectangle, then add a small triangle beneath it.
- Add the curves for the cap.
- Ink the drawing.
- Color and shade the drawing.
How do you make a floppy hat?
- Start by drawing a circle.
- Over the circle, draw an almond-shaped oval.
- Sketch out the slight folds almost in the shape of a square.
- Draw a ribbon in the right part of the hat.
- If you want to make it “pop” in the drawing with felt pens or black liner.
- Erase the pencil (if you inked it) and add color.
How do you dye a hat?
- Wash the hat and let it air dry.
- Cover up any logos with painter’s tape; trim around the edges carefully with a craft knife.
- Place the hat on a protected surface and, following the instructions on the can, spray the paint.
- Turn the hat over and spray the bottom of the bill only.