How do you draw a ship for kids?
- Draw the water line.
- Start the bottom of the ship.
- Add an extra layer to the right side.
- Draw the mast poles.
- Add the yard poles.
- Draw the attached sails.
- Add the connecting ropes and flags.
- Finish with the windows.
How do you make a boat art project for kids?
- Draw the wall and water line.
- Add three buildings on top.
- Add roof lines and doors.
- Finish with windows and chimney.
- Draw a boat in the foreground.
- Fill in the wall with rock shapes.
- Add a horizon and clouds.
- Finish with small boat in background.