How do you draw a simple cat eye?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Cat Eyes
- Begin by sketching the first eye. First, draw a half circle.
- Draw the second eye. Use two curved lines to sketch the outside of the eye, and texture the lid with short lines.
- Sketch the cat’s nose.
- Texture and contour the nose and forehead.
How do you shade a cat’s eye?
When you’re done with the eye itself, shade in the tones along the bottom lid using dark, soft strokes. Make sure to shade along the curvature of the lid so you don’t lose the roundness of the eye. Shade around the top eyelid as well.
Can you give a cat human eye drops?
“ Do not use any over-the-counter eye drops for your cat, unless it’s artificial tears,” Jones says. “Anything medicated can have a negative effect.” Holt adds that eye drops for dogs should also be avoided. “Some pet owners think that dogs’ eyes are similar to cats ‘ eyes, but that is really not the case.
How do you realistic color a cat?
How to Draw a Cat in Colored Pencil
- of 10. Before You Start Drawing Your Cat.
- of 10. Begin Sketching the Outline.
- of 10. Begin with the Eyes.
- of 10. Color Shading the Eye Area.
- of 10. More Fur Shading in the Face.
- of 10. Shape the Nose and Whiskers.
- of 10. Add Your Cat’s Stripes.
- of 10. Continue Filling in Texture and Details.
How do you make a Dragon Eye?
How to Draw a Dragon Eye
- F and 8B pencils were used for this tutorial.
- Sketch in the iris and eyelids.
- Blend over the drawing with a blending stump.
- Erase the highlights in the eye and on the eye lids.
- Go over the iris and the outline of the eye using the 8B pencil.
- Sharpen the dark lines using the F and 8B pencils.