How do you draw a easy cat?
- Draw two circles by tracing a roll of tape.
- Draw a body around the bottom circle.
- Add two eyes.
- Draw a mouth.
- Add whiskers.
- Add two ears.
- Draw two legs.
- Add tail and collar.
How do you draw a face for beginners?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
How do you draw cat eyes?
How to Draw a Cat Eye.
- Step 1: Draw a an Oval. So for this step, you will want to start out with an oval at a slight angle.
- Step 2: Tear Duct, Pupil, and Shine.
- Step 3: Define the Eye.
- Step 4: Shading Part 1#
- Step 5: Shading Part 2#
- Step 6: Fur Around the Eye.
- Step 7: Name/signature and Date.
How do you draw a cat for beginners?
Step by Step Cat Drawing Instructions
- Start by drawing an oval shape for the head. It can be boxy, more circle like or even a slightly triangular one.
- Time to start making a few triangles. Draw two triangle shapes for the ears and one triangle shape for the nose.
- Let’s make the cat face!
- Draw whiskers.
How do you shade a cat?
Step 4: Shade in the cat’s fur Using H or 2H pencils, shade the lightest shadows around the face and neck. Using the same H pencils (or shading very lightly with a 2B pencil), block in the shadow on the tail and shade the fur with small lines and strokes to create the furry texture.
How do you draw a real cat cat head?
Next, you will draw your cat outline by adding curves and lines. Let’s get started drawing a realistic -looking cat.
- Step 1: Draw a vertical line.
- Step 2: Draw a large oval for the body.
- Step 3: Draw a circle for the cat head.
- Step 4: Draw the cat ears as two triangle shapes.
- Step 5: Draw ovals for the 4 cat paws.
What is a perfect face?
Attractive faces tend to be symmetrical, left and right, and have a height-width ratio of about 1.618, famously known as the Golden Ratio. Vertical distances are also evenly proportioned, with the hairline, inner tips of the eyebrows, bottom of the nose and tip of the chin at equal distances apart.
How do you draw a easy face girl?
- Draw an oval and divide it into 3 sections to make the head.
- Draw the eyes on the top horizontal line.
- Add the pupils and eyelashes to the eyes.
- Draw an arched eyebrow above each eye.
- Draw the tip of the nose along the bottom horizontal line.
- Use shading to softly define the bridge and tip of the nose.