How do you draw an easy cat?
Step by Step Cat Drawing Instructions
- Start by drawing an oval shape for the head. It can be boxy, more circle like or even a slightly triangular one.
- Time to start making a few triangles. Draw two triangle shapes for the ears and one triangle shape for the nose.
- Let’s make the cat face!
- Draw whiskers.
How do you draw cat eyes?
How to Draw a Cat Eye.
- Step 1: Draw a an Oval. So for this step, you will want to start out with an oval at a slight angle.
- Step 2: Tear Duct, Pupil, and Shine.
- Step 3: Define the Eye.
- Step 4: Shading Part 1#
- Step 5: Shading Part 2#
- Step 6: Fur Around the Eye.
- Step 7: Name/signature and Date.