How do you draw a cheetah art project for kids?
- Make guidelines. Draw the head shape.
- Add the face curves inside. Erase the extra line.
- Finish the eyes. Draw a nose and mouth.
- Add two ears. Draw the front legs with a slight curve.
- Add two back legs.
- Draw a long and thick tail.
- Add spots and stripes on the tail.
- Draw a horizon line, trees and clouds.
How do you draw a Easy Tiger?
- Draw the round head and mouth.
- Add the nose line, eyes, and ears.
- Start the body shape to the side as shown.
- Attach one front and one back leg.
- Draw the two remaining legs. Erase the gray lines.
- Add a nice, thick tail.
- Draw LOTS of triangles, and stripes on the tail.
- Add a safari looking background.
How do you draw a easy Lion?
Step by Step Easy Lion Drawing Tutorial
- We’ll start by drawing the head.
- Connect the end points of your U shape with a wavy line.
- A few curved lines are next.
- Draw eyes and a few dots under the nose.
- Next comes the mane.
- Draw ears inside the mane.
- Next come the front legs.
- Amd the back legs.