How do you draw a cherry easy?
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing Cherries
- Begin by drawing two narrowly spaced, curved, parallel lines.
- Draw a second set of curved parallel lines extending from the first.
- Draw a wide “U” shaped line at the bottom of each stem, enclosing the stem.
- Use a long, curved line to form the cherry itself.
How do you draw red cherries?
How to Draw Cherries Step by Step
- Step 1 – Draw the Outer Shapes of the Cherries. Cherries outline drawing.
- Step 2 – Draw the Cherry Stems. Cherries stems drawing.
- Step 3 – Draw the Top of the Stems. Cherries stems top drawing.
- Step 4 – Draw the Leaf.
- Step 5 – Finish the Line Drawing.
- Step 6 – Color the Drawing.
What tree is cherry blossom?
A cherry blossom is a flower of many trees of genus Prunus or Prunus subg. Cerasus. They are also known as Japanese cherry and Sakura (桜 or 櫻; さくら or サクラ).