How do you make a Christmas tree art project for kids?
- Draw a center star and 2 tree sections.
- Draw 3 more sections and snow.
- Draw lines for the lights.
- Add circles for decorations.
- Draw horizon line.
- Add two small trees in the background.
- Add mountains in the back.
- Draw presents and candy in the front.
How do you draw a Christmas tree with color?
- Draw a rectangle about 4-inches wide by 6-inches high.
- With a dark colored pencil, draw branches that follow the shape of the triangle.
- And the needles (the flat leaves) on the branches.
- Draw ornaments in circles and ovals on the branches.
- Add green color to the branches and brown color to the tree trunk.
Is Kris Kringle Santa Claus?
Santa Claus —otherwise known as Saint Nicholas or Kris Kringle —has a long history steeped in Christmas traditions.
How do you draw a cute Santa?
- Draw a small circle.
- Add moustache to the sides.
- Start mouth and cheeks.
- Add brim of the hat.
- Draw a beard below.
- Add folded hat above.
- Draw eyes and brows.
- Add mouth and shoulders.
How do I decorate a Christmas tree?
Be sure to hang some ornaments closer to the trunk to create depth and interest. They reflect the light to make your tree sparkle from the inside. Make the tree yours by adding specialty items, such as handmade ornaments, clip-on ornaments, or icicles. Finish the look with a simple tree topper and a festive tree skirt.