How do you draw a crocodile easy?
How to Draw a Crocodile for Kids
- First, sketch out the outlines of the crocodile as in my example.
- In this step draw out the eyes in the shape of ovals.
- Draw out the legs, thick fingers, and sharp claws.
- Draw the smiling mouth and line passing through the whole body.
- Draw out the triangles on the back as in my example.
How do you draw a crocodile how2drawanimals?
How to Draw a Crocodile
- Step 2: Draw a circle on the right side as a guide for the crocodile’s head.
- Step 3: Draw two curved lines that connect the head and body to create the crocodile’s neck.
- Step 4: Draw a long curved line on the left as a guide for the crocodile’s tail.
How do you draw a croc head?
Step 1: First, draw the upper part of the crocodile’s head with bumpy lines. Step 2: Draw the lower part with more bumpy lines. Step 3: Draw the crocodile’s sharp teeth with long, narrow triangles. Step 4: Draw the jaw with a line stretching from the tip of the teeth and curving back to the back tooth.
How do you draw a baby crocodile?
Step 1: First, draw in the head and mouth with teeth. Step 2: Next draw the face with eyes and nose. Step 3: Then draw the front legs and neck area. Step 4: Then draw the back and the belly, leaving room for the back legs.