How do you draw a dragon easy?
- Draw a sideways “V” for the open mouth.
- Add crocodile-looking jaws around it.
- Draw top of the body.
- Add the bottom of the body.
- Draw the arm and leg and claws.
- Add a belly line, horn, teeth and eye.
- Draw the belly texture lines.
- Finish with back spikes and fire. Draw some clouds.
How do you draw a dragon head easy for kids?
- Fold paper to get lines shown. Draw two curves.
- Continue the top of the head.
- Continue the cheek lines.
- Add the mouth and lips.
- Draw the nose, eye, ear and cheek.
- Draw a long horn.
- Add the inside neck line.
- Finish with spikes.