How do you draw a perfect eye?
How to draw a realistic eye
- Step 1: Outline the Shape of an Eye and Highlight. Let’s start off with an HB pencil to sketch the shape of the eye.
- Step 2: Shade the Pupil.
- Step 3: Shade the Iris.
- Step 4: Draw Spokes.
- Step 5: Blend the Iris.
- Step 6: Add Depth.
- Step 7: Shade the Skin.
- Step 8: Draw Eyebrows and Eyelashes.
How do you make a eye for kids?
- Place a CD or other template and trace outside and inside.
- Draw a large eye that crops into the circle a bit (for a relaxed look).
- Erase the extra circle lines.
- Use the center circle to help draw a larger pupil.
- Add a tear duct and top eyelid.
- Draw a bottom eyelid.
- Add eyelashes to the eyelid.
What are the parts of an eye?
What parts of your eye make up vision?
- Cornea: This is the front layer of your eye.
- Pupil: The pupil is the black dot in the center of your eye that acts as a gateway for light.
- Iris: This part is typically referred to as your eye color.
- Lens: The lens is behind the iris and pupil.