How do you draw a simple farm?
- Draw a small barn.
- Add a silo.
- Start drawing a Y shaped road.
- Finish the rest of the roads.
- Turn one field into hills.
- Add lines and circles for plants.
- Add trees and field details.
- Draw road lines and a sky.
How do you make a villager farm?
Players can give specific professions to any unemployed villager by placing the corresponding block close to the villager in Minecraft. For example, players need to put a composter close to the unemployed villager to make them a farmer villager.
How do you draw a field of grass?
Here are a few tips:
- Vary the length of the grass.
- A slight arch with the pencil stroke will keep the grass from looking stiff and unnatural.
- Add a variety of weeds including broad leaf plants.
- Create light, wispy grass with lighter pencil strokes.
- For a thicker carpet of grass, use shorter, firmer pencil stroke.
How do you draw a simple face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.