How do you make a gingerbread man out of paper?
- 1Print out the template. This craft can be done by either using a gingerbread man template or drawing your own gingerbread man.
- 2Cut out one template.
- 3Position the template.
- 4Fold the paper accordion-style.
- 5Fold or trim the excess paper.
- 6Cut out.
- 7Unfold the paper.
- 8Round out the corners.
How do you draw the Gingerbread Man in Shrek?
How to Draw Gingerbread Man from Shrek with Easy Steps Drawing Lesson
- Start with a circle with a cross section.
- Add a bell shape at the bottom.
- Add two curved rectangles for the arms.
- Add two shorter curves for the legs.
- Draw two small circles on the head for the eyes, and two rectangles on top of each for the eyebrows.
How do you make a gingerbread man out of cardboard?
Here is how you make it:
- Trace the gingerbread man template onto cardboard.
- Cut him out.
- Ink around his edges with the brown ink.
- Use a white pen to add the ‘icing’.
- Add his buttons with mini glue dots.
- Add mini glue dots to his wrists and ankles and add the sequin trim.
How do you make gingerbread men garland?
Use a straw or the blunt end of a skewer to cut 2 holes in the center of each gingerbread man. Place cookies on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Beat the egg and brush on the tops of the cookies. Bake on the bottom third of the oven for 40 min., or until golden brown and crisp.