How do you draw a simple giraffe step by step?
- Step 1: Begin by drawing the nose of the Giraffe.
- Step 2: Draw the lower jaw.
- Step 3: Draw in the ears.
- Step 4: Draw the neck outline.
- Step 5: Add to the neck by connecting the body.
- Step 6: Start to draw the legs.
- Step 7: Add leg outlines and under belly.
- Step 8: Add the head detail and complete the legs.
Where is a giraffe’s tongue?
They’re prehensile A giraffe wraps its tongue around acacia leaves. A prehensile tongue – like a monkey’s prehensile tail – refers to the owner’s ability to grasp things with it, and have fine-tuned muscular control over it.
What does a giraffe eat?
At the San Diego Zoo and the San Diego Zoo Safari Park, giraffes eat a variety of fresh acacia leaves hung high in artificial food “trees,” as well as hay, carrots, and low-starch, high-fiber biscuits. Giraffes are ruminants and have a stomach with four compartments that digests the leaves they eat.
How do you make a easy Lion?
Step by Step Easy Lion Drawing Tutorial
- We’ll start by drawing the head.
- Connect the end points of your U shape with a wavy line.
- A few curved lines are next.
- Draw eyes and a few dots under the nose.
- Next comes the mane.
- Draw ears inside the mane.
- Next come the front legs.
- Amd the back legs.
How do you draw a Easy Tiger?
- Draw the round head and mouth.
- Add the nose line, eyes, and ears.
- Start the body shape to the side as shown.
- Attach one front and one back leg.
- Draw the two remaining legs. Erase the gray lines.
- Add a nice, thick tail.
- Draw LOTS of triangles, and stripes on the tail.
- Add a safari looking background.