How do you draw a girl face sketch?
Keep different parts of you drawing in roughly the same state of completion.
- Step 1 – Drawing the Female Head.
- Step 2 – Refine the Shape of the Head.
- Step 3 – Proportioning the Face.
- Step 4 – Placing the Eyebrows.
- Step 5 – Placing the Nose.
- Step 6 – Placing the Ears.
- Step 7 – Placing the Eyes.
- Step 8 – Placing the Mouth.
What should I draw for beginners?
10 Easy Pictures to Draw for Beginners
- Food. Food is a fantastic subject matter for artwork: It’s universal, recognizable, appealing and, best of all, it will stay still if you want it to pose for you.
- Faces and expressions.
- Cartoon animals.
- Buildings or architectural structures.
- Paisley designs.
How do you draw a face in 8 steps?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.