How do you draw a guy for beginners?
How to Draw a Man for Kids
- At first draw an oval as a guide for the head of our man.
- Sketch out the eyes using simple dots and eyebrows using curved lines.
- Draw the nose using simple lines and mouth using a curved line.
- Now draw out the line of hair as in my example.
How do you draw a man step by step?
How to Draw a Man — Let’s get started!
- On the upper portion of your paper, draw an oval shape to create an outline of the man’s head.
- Step 2 — Outline the Head and the Torso.
- Step 3 — Draw Both Arms Attached to the Body.
- Step 4 — Afterwards, Draw the Right Leg.
- Step 5 — Now, Complete Drawing Both Legs.
How do you draw a man from the side?
- Step 1: Start with an Oval. Draw an oval and place a horizontal line below it that is a little bit less than one oval down.
- Step 2: Draw a Ruler.
- Step 3: Add the Ear.
- Step 4: Face Outline.
- Step 5: Second Ruler.
- Step 6: Define Brow Bone.
- Step 7: Draw the Nose.
- Step 8: Lips and Chin.
How do you draw a man with a suit?
Attach the shoulder guidelines with circles on the right and left upper corners of the man’s torso. Connect a straight line to the shoulder and add a small circle for the elbow. Add a straight line that is perpendicular to the upper arm guideline. Draw hand guidelines with small circles at the end of the forearm.
How do you draw a human face Boy?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.