How do you sketch a puppy?
1. How to Sketch a Puppy’s Body
- Draw a messy oval.
- Attach two circles to its front and back.
- Sketch the length and direction of the legs and tail.
- Draw the circular head, about the size of the hips, attached to the top of the torso.
- All the body parts need some thickness.
- Outline the whole body.
How do you draw a simple face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.