What are still life drawing?
Still life drawings are drawings of non-living objects, arranged in a specific way, to create meaning or a visual effect. Common still life objects include things like flowers, fruits, vegetables, and other foods and beverages.
How do you draw a simple lantern step by step?
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing a Lantern
- Begin by drawing an irregular shape. Draw two horizontal straight lines, and connect them using curved lines.
- Draw a very narrow shape with rounded ends directly above the globe.
- Enclose a narrow oval just above the rectangle.
- Next, begin the lantern base.
How do you make colored fire?
Your choices are:
- Potassium chloride: Makes a purple flame.
- Magnesium sulfate: Makes a white flame.
- Strontium chloride: Makes a red flame.
- Copper chloride: Makes a blue flame.
- Lithium chloride: Makes a pink flame.
- Copper sulfate: Makes a green flame.
- Sodium chloride: Makes an orange flame.
What is kerosene oil?
Kerosene is an oil distillate commonly used as a fuel or solvent. It is a thin, clear liquid consisting of a mixture of hydrocarbons that boil between 302°F and 527°F (150°C and 275°C). While kerosene can be extracted from coal, oil shale, and wood, it is primarily derived from refined petroleum.
How do you draw Chinese eyes cartoon?
How to Draw Asian Eyes
- Step 1: Draw a Circle. Start by drawing a faint circle.
- Step 2: Pick an Angle. Eyes can slant in a variety of ways.
- Step 3: Draw the Inner Corner of the Eye.
- Step 4: Draw the Top Lid.
- Step 5: Draw the Bottom Lid.
- Step 6: Add a Crease.
- Step 7: Erase Outlines.
- Step 8: Add Some Details.