How do you draw a lion cub for kids?
Please PAUSE the “How to Draw a Lion Cub ” video after each step to draw at your own pace.
- Step 1: Draw two circles as guides for the first part of the lion cub’s body.
- Step 2: Draw another circle on the top left side as a guide for the lion cub’s head.
- Step 3: Draw a curved horizontal line across the head.
How do you draw a baby lion step by step?
Step 1: To start our Lion we’ll draw the outline of the face, then add the edge of the mane. Draw two small ears before we move on to the face. Step 2: Draw The lions eyes and brows, then add a nose and a w-shaped mouth. Be sure to add the lion’s teeth as well!
What is a Tiger baby?
Cubs at Birth Tiger cubs are born blind and are completely dependent on their mother. Newborn tiger cubs weigh between 785 and 1,610 grams (1.75 to 3.5 lb). The tiger cubs ‘ eyes will open sometime between six to twelve days. However, they do not have their full vision for a couple of weeks.
What type of animals do lions eat?
What do lions eat? Lions usually hunt and eat medium-sized to large hoofed animals like wildebeests, zebras, and antelopes. They occasionally also prey on larger animals, especially sick or injured ones, and eat found meat such as carrion.
How do you draw an animal tiger?
How to Draw a Tiger
- Step 1: Draw two circles as guides for the tiger’s body.
- Step 2: Draw a smaller circle above the left circle as a guide for the tiger’s head.
- Step 3: Inside the head, draw two intersecting lines that will help you place the tiger’s facial features.