How do you draw a male face for beginners?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
How do you draw a simple man?
How to Draw a Man for Kids
- At first draw an oval as a guide for the head of our man.
- Sketch out the eyes using simple dots and eyebrows using curved lines.
- Draw the nose using simple lines and mouth using a curved line.
- Now draw out the line of hair as in my example.
How do you draw your own face step by step?
Draw one line vertically down the middle of the oval. Then, draw a horizontal line across the middle of the circle. This will split the face into four sections, so you have an idea of where to draw things. Also, make sure the lines are light because you will also be erasing these lines later, but not yet.
How do you draw a man’s side face?
- Step 1: Start with an Oval. Draw an oval and place a horizontal line below it that is a little bit less than one oval down.
- Step 2: Draw a Ruler.
- Step 3: Add the Ear.
- Step 4: Face Outline.
- Step 5: Second Ruler.
- Step 6: Define Brow Bone.
- Step 7: Draw the Nose.
- Step 8: Lips and Chin.
How do you draw a cartoon guy?
- Start out using a light color.
- Draw a circle, which will be the man’s head.
- Draw a rectangle, attached to the man’s head by a small line, which leaves a space to draw his neck.
- Draw two stick legs on the man.
- Draw two stick arms on the man, and a couple of fingers.
- Add some more detail to his arms.
How do I learn to draw portraits?
Here are some tips for drawing portraits:
- When you want to draw facial features, start with the eyes.
- When you finish the eyes, move down and finish the nose, then the mouth.
- Allow the darkness of the hair to help create the lighter edge of the face.