How do you draw a mermaid step by step?
How To Draw A Mermaid
- Draw a circle.
- Draw her tail.
- Using the circle as a guide, draw her hair extending from both sides of the circle.
- Erase the rest of the circle.
- Use that arc line to curve down and draw her shoulders.
- Finish the tips of the hair.
- Draw her fin at the tip of her tail.
- Draw a starfish in her hair.
What is Drawcember?
Drawcember is an annual event on DC. Every December, DC gives artists an inspiration for a drawing for every day of the month. Most inspirations have to do with the holidays, like a sled ride (2012) or a new year’s hat (2013).