How do you draw a teddy bear dog?
- Start by drawing a rounded square with a wavy lines.
- Draw the body by enclosing another square shape using a long, wavy line.
- Draw one ear using two curved wavy lines, allowing the lines to meet in a point.
- Sketch two “U” shapes at the bottom of the body to form two legs.
How do you draw a puppy’s eye Easy?
How to Draw Realistic Dog Eyes
- Begin by drawing two lines on your page.
- Draw two diagonal lines.
- Shape up the dog eyes.
- Draw the iris part of the eyes.
- Outline the white shine in the eyes.
- Darken the iris and eye outline.
- Use a 6B pencil to further darken the eyes.
- Lightly sketch in the fur.