How do you decorate pot with paint?
- Soak the pot in a tub of warm water for up to an hour, then scrub it with a stiff brush.
- Put the paint for the base coat on a plastic plate and thin it with a small amount of water.
- Apply the paint with a foam brush.
- Apply additional coats until the desired color depth is achieved.
How do you make a dot drawing?
- Fill in the picture with colored dots using colored pencils or fine-tip markers.
- Dip the pointed end of a sharpened pencil in paint, then press it lightly on the paper to make dots. Use a different pencil for each color of paint.
- Fill in the picture with colored dot stickers.
What are still life drawing?
Still life drawings are drawings of non-living objects, arranged in a specific way, to create meaning or a visual effect. Common still life objects include things like flowers, fruits, vegetables, and other foods and beverages.
How do you draw a plan?
There are a few basic steps to creating a floor plan:
- Choose an area. Determine the area to be drawn.
- Take measurements. If the building exists, measure the walls, doors, and pertinent furniture so that the floor plan will be accurate.
- Draw walls.
- Add architectural features.
- Add furniture.
How do you draw a spoon?
To make the handle, draw a stretched drop shape and bend it a little in the end. Draw the body of the spoon by making an oval attached to the handle. Using the outline as reference, draw another line following it. This will give some depth to your spoon.