How do you draw a simple rabbit face?
- Draw a circle.
- Start the cheeks.
- Draw the top of the head.
- Add shoulders and ears.
- Add mouth and eyes.
- Trace with a thick marker. Draw rows lightly with pencil.
- Start fur lines with a thin marker.
- Continue until they are filled. Erase the pencil lines.
How do you draw a cute bunny face?
- Make guidelines. Start the top of the head.
- Draw the bottom of the head.
- Draw two ears.
- Add inside ears and shoulders.
- Add two wide set eyes.
- Draw a bunny nose.
- Add nose line and whiskers.
- Add stripes to the shirt.
What animal eats a bunny?
Wild rabbits are often eaten by snakes, eagles, hawks, owl, foxes and raccoons. Domesticated rabbits kept as pets can also fall victim to these predators if the rabbits are kept outside, but dogs and cats may also kill and eat rabbits. Rabbits have no defensive skills, which leaves them especially vulnerable to attack.
Is rabbit an animal?
Rabbits are small mammals in the family Leporidae (along with the hare) of the order Lagomorpha (along with the pika). The European rabbit, which has been introduced on every continent except Antarctica, is familiar throughout the world as a wild prey animal and as a domesticated form of livestock and pet.