How do you draw a realistic raccoon face?
How to Draw a Raccoon Face Step by Step
- Step 1 – Draw a Construction Line Shape of the Raccoon’s Head.
- Step 2 – Make a Line Drawing of the Face.
- Step 3 – Begin Shading.
- Step 4 – Continue Shading.
- Step 5 – Refine the Shading.
- Step 6 – Finish the Drawing.
- Optional Step – Adding the Whiskers.
Are racoons cute?
Raccoons are most commonly known for being cuddly little bandit-masked creatures, but while they may be totally adorable in online photos, they’re actually vile beasts in a cute and furry disguise.
Which animals eat raccoons?
Bobcats, mountain lions and pumas will all hunt raccoons if they are given the chance. These large predators help keep the raccoon population in check, and they can eat both juvenile raccoons and adult raccoons.
How do you draw a raccoon dog?
Step 1: The first step to drawing our raccoon is to draw its head. At the top of the circle, you will need to add two triangles to represent its ears and a bump on the bottom for the nose. Step 2: Next we will want to add our raccoons face. To do this you will draw two circles for eyes and a larger circle for the nose.