How do you draw a dog?
Dog Drawing Instructions
- Start by drawing an oval shape.
- Continue by making a inverted U shape above the oval you have previously drawn.
- Draw the ears.
- Lets finish up the dog face.
- Time to make the body!
- Last but not lest, draw a pair of hind legs and a wiggly tail.
How do you sketch a puppy?
1. How to Sketch a Puppy’s Body
- Draw a messy oval.
- Attach two circles to its front and back.
- Sketch the length and direction of the legs and tail.
- Draw the circular head, about the size of the hips, attached to the top of the torso.
- All the body parts need some thickness.
- Outline the whole body.