How do you draw a simple rooster?
- Fold guidelines. Start the head.
- Add zig zag feather lines below.
- Draw the belly and back.
- Start the tail feathers.
- Add more feather lines.
- Add head details as shown.
- Add a wing and start the legs below.
- Finish the feet and add a horizon line.
How do you draw a rooster?
How to Draw a Rooster
- Step 1: Draw a circle as a guide for the front part of the rooster’s body.
- Step 2: Draw an arc on the upper right side of the circle to finish up the guide for the rooster’s body.
- Step 3: Draw another circle above the body on the right side as a guide for the head.
What color are roosters?
Roosters have varying shades of white, black, and greenish black feathers. Hens have a salmon breast, grey body, and white hackles with a black center stripe.
How do you draw a Easy Tiger?
- Draw the round head and mouth.
- Add the nose line, eyes, and ears.
- Start the body shape to the side as shown.
- Attach one front and one back leg.
- Draw the two remaining legs. Erase the gray lines.
- Add a nice, thick tail.
- Draw LOTS of triangles, and stripes on the tail.
- Add a safari looking background.