How do you draw a dragon easy?
How to Draw a Dragon — Let’s get started!
- Starting at the upper left corner of your paper, draw an outline of the dragon’s face.
- Step 2 — Sketch the Dragon’s Face.
- Step 3 — Next, Draw the Dragon’s Body.
- Step 4 — Now, Draw the Dragon’s Feet.
- Step 5 — Then, Add the Dragon’s Tail.
- Step 6 — Next, Draw the Dragon’s Wings.
How do you draw a dragon head Easy?
- Fold paper to get lines shown. Draw two curves.
- Continue the top of the head.
- Continue the cheek lines.
- Add the mouth and lips.
- Draw the nose, eye, ear and cheek.
- Draw a long horn.
- Add the inside neck line.
- Finish with spikes.
How do you make a Dragon Eye?
How to Draw a Dragon Eye
- F and 8B pencils were used for this tutorial.
- Sketch in the iris and eyelids.
- Blend over the drawing with a blending stump.
- Erase the highlights in the eye and on the eye lids.
- Go over the iris and the outline of the eye using the 8B pencil.
- Sharpen the dark lines using the F and 8B pencils.
How do you get dragon head?
You can start by drawing the head of an Eastern-style dragon. Make a circle with a rounded rectangle for the dragon’s head and snout, then add the dragon’s neck coming out of the other side of the head. Add a mouth by drawing a horizontal line through the snout and draw small triangles to give your dragon some teeth.