How do you draw a sphere shape?
Creating a Sphere in Sketchup
- Draw a Circle. First, hit “C” on your keyboard to open the circle tool.
- Draw a Second Circle. Before you draw your second circle, type in the number of sides you want it to have in the lower right corner.
- Draw a Second Circle.
- Select Path > Tools > Follow Me > Select Circle.
What is a 2d sphere?
a 2- sphere is an ordinary 2-dimensional sphere in 3-dimensional Euclidean space, and is the boundary of an ordinary ball (3-ball). a 3- sphere is a 3-dimensional sphere in 4-dimensional Euclidean space.
How do you draw a soft drink can?
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing a Soda Can
- Begin by drawing a small, flattened, horizontal oval.
- Draw a curved line downward from one side of the oval.
- Draw a curved line descending from each side of the can’s rim to form the sides of the can.
- Connect the sides of the can at the bottom, using a curved line.