How do you draw a strawberry step by step?
How to Draw a Strawberry Step by Step
- Step 1 – Draw the Outer Shape of the Strawberry. Strawberry outline drawing.
- Step 2 – Draw the Sepals. Strawberry sepals drawing.
- Step 3 – Finish the Line Drawing. Strawberry line drawing.
- Step 4 – Color the Drawing. Strawberry drawing.
What are benefits of strawberry?
These potent little packages protect your heart, increase HDL (good) cholesterol, lower your blood pressure, and guard against cancer. Packed with vitamins, fiber, and particularly high levels of antioxidants known as polyphenols, strawberries are a sodium-free, fat-free, cholesterol-free, low-calorie food.
What should I draw as a beginner?
10 Easy Pictures to Draw for Beginners
- Food. Food is a fantastic subject matter for artwork: It’s universal, recognizable, appealing and, best of all, it will stay still if you want it to pose for you.
- Faces and expressions.
- Cartoon animals.
- Buildings or architectural structures.
- Paisley designs.
How do you get perfect eyes?
- Step 1: Outline. Okay, to start, draw the basic almond-shaped outline of the eye.
- Step 2: Inner Circle. Now draw the inner circle of the eye.
- Step 3: Pupil and Highlight.
- Step 4: Fill in the Pupil.
- Step 5: Upper and Lower Eyelid.
- Step 6: Begin Drawing the Eyelashes.
- Step 7: Darken a Few Things Up.
- Step 8: Lines and Lashes.