How do you draw a cup for kids?
How to Draw a Cup for Kids
- Draw a vertical line so that it’s easier for us to observe the proportions.
- At the top draw an oval that will be the top edge of the cup.
- Below draw another oval but smaller.
- Using slightly curved lines connect these two ovals.
- Erase all the extra lines and we will get a glass.
How do you make a simple cup?
- Fold the paper in half upwards to make a triangle.
- Fold the top corner down so that the edges meet, and unfold after making a line.
- Fold the corner up so its tip meets the edge of the paper at the line you made.
- Fold the top flap down toward you.
- Open the top and you have a cup ready to hold water!
How do you draw a perfect still life?
Let’s have a look at some basic drawing techniques for drawing still life.
- Measure your subject. Your subject doesn’t have to be a bowl of fruits every time, it can be anything that is inanimate and inspires you.
- Start Drawing the shapes.
- Delineate Shadow Edges.
- Model the Form.
- Add Details and Finish.
What are the examples of still life drawing?
Still life drawings are drawings of non-living objects, arranged in a specific way, to create meaning or a visual effect. Common still life objects include things like flowers, fruits, vegetables, and other foods and beverages. Dead animals (like wild game and fish) can also be included in a still life drawing