How do you draw a fox easy?
- Draw the head.
- Add a small circle nose.
- Draw two brow lines as shown.
- Add two circle eyes.
- Draw the body shape.
- Add L shaped front legs.
- Draw the belly line around them.
- Add a tail and grass line.
What is the Fox Colour?
Foxes of the genus V ulpes from Siberia and North America have three recognized colour phases: (1) The red fox is reddish brown or fulvous with black markings on feet and ears, and a white tip on the tail. (2) The cross fox is mostly red or fulvous but with an increased amount of black on the legs and underfur.
How do you draw a Snow Wolf?
How to draw an arctic wolf
- Determine the desired size of the animal you want to draw.
- Using light strokes, mark the paws, belly and a chest.
- With the help of your symmetry line, draw the animal’s eyes, ears and nose.
- Finish your work on the wolf’s paws.
- Work attentively with the wolf’s fur.