How do you draw a broccoli plant?
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing Broccoli
- Begin by drawing two curved lines, nearly vertical and parallel to one another.
- Draw two “U” shaped lines above the lines drawn in the previous step.
- Enclose the bottom of the broccoli using a curved line.
- Draw two rounded, “U” shaped lines at the top of each branch.
What are the benefits of eating broccoli?
Broccoli is a good source of fibre and protein, and contains iron, potassium, calcium, selenium and magnesium as well as the vitamins A, C, E, K and a good array of B vitamins including folic acid.
How do you draw net worth?
How to set up a personal net worth statement.
- List your assets (what you own), estimate the value of each, and add up the total. Include items such as:
- List your liabilities (what you owe) and add up the outstanding balances.
- Subtract your liabilities from your assets to determine your personal net worth.
How do you grow celery at home?
Celery is a heavy feeder and needs rich, moist soil. Add compost to soil and apply ¼-½ cup of complete organic fertilizer per 1.5m (5′) of row. Transplant when seedlings are 10-12cm (4-5″) tall. Avoid transplanting until night time temperatures are reliably at 10°C (50°F) or warmer.
How do you draw an onion?
How to Draw an Onion Step by Step Tutorial
- Step 1 – Draw a the Construction Lines for the Onion.
- Step 2- Add Construction Lines for the Leaves & Roots.
- Step 3 – Draw the Outer Shape of the Onion Bulb.
- Step 4 – Draw the Leaves.
- Step 5 – Draw the Roots.
- Step 6 – Add the Details & Finish the Drawing.