How do you draw a good Chinese dragon?
How to Draw a Chinese Dragon
- Step 1: Draw a circle on the top, left side as a guide for the Chinese dragon’s head.
- Step 2: Draw a curved horizontal line across the head.
- Step 3: Draw a curved line similar to the letter C on the left side of the Chinese dragon’s head as a guide for the top jaw.
How do you make a Dragon Eye?
How to Draw a Dragon Eye
- F and 8B pencils were used for this tutorial.
- Sketch in the iris and eyelids.
- Blend over the drawing with a blending stump.
- Erase the highlights in the eye and on the eye lids.
- Go over the iris and the outline of the eye using the 8B pencil.
- Sharpen the dark lines using the F and 8B pencils.
How do you get dragon head?
You can start by drawing the head of an Eastern-style dragon. Make a circle with a rounded rectangle for the dragon’s head and snout, then add the dragon’s neck coming out of the other side of the head. Add a mouth by drawing a horizontal line through the snout and draw small triangles to give your dragon some teeth.