What is between chubby and thin?
That being said, if you want to go by an average height of 5’6″ I would say that skinny is up to about 115 pounds, normal is up to about 150 pounds, chubby goes to about 180, fat to about 250, and then obese 250 and up.
How do you draw a rat for beginners?
How to Draw a Rat
- Step 1: Draw a big circle as a guide for the rat’s body.
- Step 2: Draw a smaller circle on the left as a guide for the rat’s head.
- Step 3: Draw two intersecting lines inside the rat’s head to help you place the facial features later on.
- Step 5: Draw two arcs on the rat’s head as guides for the ears.
How do you start drawing characters?
Character Design is among the best skills one can develop as an artist.
- Sketch them small at first (thumbnail drawing )
- Mark the best ones and draw them larger.
- Create variants on your second drawing.
- Think in terms of shape design.
- Write down or mull over the backstory.
- Explore the Character in various other drawings.