How do you draw a maize cob?
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing a Corn Cob
- Begin by drawing a long, curved line, like an incomplete letter “C.” This will form the corn’s husk, or leafy part.
- Outline the outer edge of the opposite husk using two overlapping curved lines.
- Continue to outline the leafy husk.
How do you color corn?
So we used about 2/3 cup of vinegar. Then add your desired amount of food coloring to the water/vinegar mixture. Swish to distribute color. I used about a tablespoon of coloring for every cup or two of corn.
How do you draw an onion?
How to Draw an Onion Step by Step Tutorial
- Step 1 – Draw a the Construction Lines for the Onion.
- Step 2- Add Construction Lines for the Leaves & Roots.
- Step 3 – Draw the Outer Shape of the Onion Bulb.
- Step 4 – Draw the Leaves.
- Step 5 – Draw the Roots.
- Step 6 – Add the Details & Finish the Drawing.
What type of crop is corn?
Corn is a tall annual cereal grass (Zea mays) that is widely grown for its large elongated ears of starchy seeds. The seeds, which are also known as corn, are used as food for humans and livestock and as a source of biofuel and can be processed into a wide range of useful chemicals.