How do I draw anime hair?
Let’s see how to use this method in practice to draw straight anime hair step by step!
- Draw the “helmet” to mark the distance from the head.
- Draw the basic shape of the hairstyle.
- Draw the bangs.
- Draw the inner outline of the hairstyle now.
- Draw some secondary rhythm lines inside the main outline.
Why is anime called anime?
The word anime is short for animation. In Japan, the word anime simply means anything animated, regardless of where it’s from. The rest of the world usually defines anime as Japanese animation but because anime is the Japanese word for animation, we simply call Japanese animation that.
How do anime guys make their hair?
Start the drawing with an outline of the head and the hairline.
- Step 1 – Draw the Front of the Medium Long Hair. Anime medium long male hair front drawing.
- Step 2 – Draw the Sides of the Medium Long Hair.
- Step 3 – Draw the Top/Back of the Medium Long Hair.
- Step 4 – Finish the Line Drawing.
- Step 5 – Add Some Shading.
Can people have anime hair?
It’s fairly common that anime characters tend to have “wilder” hair than most people we see in real life. This can be seen as far back as Neon Genesis Evangelion (though somewhat mild) from the 90s (though some older anime, like Akira, do not have this characteristic).