How do you draw eyes for beginners?
- Step 1: Outline. Okay, to start, draw the basic almond-shaped outline of the eye.
- Step 2: Inner Circle. Now draw the inner circle of the eye.
- Step 3: Pupil and Highlight.
- Step 4: Fill in the Pupil.
- Step 5: Upper and Lower Eyelid.
- Step 6: Begin Drawing the Eyelashes.
- Step 7: Darken a Few Things Up.
- Step 8: Lines and Lashes.
How many hours a day should I practice drawing?
Slowly Increase Drawing Time It’s possible to see improvements by drawing only 1-2 hours per day. But if you want to see significant improvements you should be aiming for 5-6 hours per day, or more if possible.
How do I draw anime eyes?
How to Draw Female Anime Eyes Tutorial
- Step 1 – Draw the Outer Shape of the Eye.
- Step 2 – Draw the Shape of the Iris.
- Step 3 – Draw the Pupil.
- Step 4 – Indicate Dark Area at Top of Iris.
- Step 5 – Draw the Primary Reflection.
- Step 6 – Draw the Secondary Reflection.
- Step 7 – Shade The Different Area of the Eye.
How do you shade your eyes?
3. How to Shade an Eye
- Take the HB pencil and draw a subtle shade around the white of the eye.
- Use the blending stump to soften the shadows.
- Take the eraser and clean the illuminated area with it.
- Take the HB pencil and draw the details of the lacrimal caruncle.
- Shade the area subtly.
How do you draw perfectly?
For those who want to draw better, here are a few recommendations:
- Go draw something. Repeat.
- Look at drawings. Whether simple line drawings or meticulously detailed renderings, you can learn a lot from looking at the work of others.
- Draw from drawings.
- Draw from photographs.
- Draw from life.
- Take a class.