How do you draw a face for beginners?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
What is a perfect face?
Attractive faces tend to be symmetrical, left and right, and have a height-width ratio of about 1.618, famously known as the Golden Ratio. Vertical distances are also evenly proportioned, with the hairline, inner tips of the eyebrows, bottom of the nose and tip of the chin at equal distances apart.
What should I draw as a beginner?
10 Easy Pictures to Draw for Beginners
- Food. Food is a fantastic subject matter for artwork: It’s universal, recognizable, appealing and, best of all, it will stay still if you want it to pose for you.
- Faces and expressions.
- Cartoon animals.
- Buildings or architectural structures.
- Paisley designs.
How do you draw a monkey face?
Step 1: Draw small zigzags in a circular fashion, with an open bottom, for the head. Step 2: Make a bubble “Y” with zigzag lines for the inner face. Step 3: Draw two almond shapes for the inner eyes. Make the inner lines thicker.
How do I learn to draw portraits?
Here are some tips for drawing portraits:
- When you want to draw facial features, start with the eyes.
- When you finish the eyes, move down and finish the nose, then the mouth.
- Allow the darkness of the hair to help create the lighter edge of the face.
How can I draw better faces?
How to draw a face
- Start with two circles. Two circles form the basis of the head.
- Add construction lines. Use the guidelines to position the features.
- Explore different proportions.
- Line up the features.
- Start with the eyes.
- Add in the nose.
- Try different lip shapes.
- Consider differences between male and female faces.
How do you shade realistic faces?
Start shading a slightly lighter shade as you move toward the center of the nose from the left side to create a shadow. Darker and lighter shading techniques allow you to frame the face with shadows.
How can I draw more realistically?
Tips to Improve Your Realistic Drawing
- Know and prepare your art supplies.
- Always start with a light initial sketch, focusing on largest shapes first.
- Keep in mind that in realism, there are no visible lines.
- Create gradual, smooth transitions between your different values.