How do you draw a easy soccer ball?
More videos on YouTube
- First, draw a big circle.
- Next, sketch two lines to locate the center of your shape.
- Continue working on your object by drawing an hexagon in the center of it.
- Like I said in the previous step, the black areas are made with pentagons.
- Filled the ball with other hexagons and pentagons.
How do you make a homemade football?
1) Scrunch up some newspaper to form the centre of your football (about the size of a large orange). 2) Place the paper ball in the first bag. Pull the bag around your paper ball and twist a couple of times. 3) Wrap the remaining part of the bag over the ball again, twisting to secure.
How do you play football on the ground?
To score the ball must go into your opponent’s goal. The whole ball needs to be over the line for it to be a legitimate goal. A goal can be scored with any part of the body apart from the hand or arm up to the shoulder. The goal itself consists of a frame measuring 8 feet high and 8 yards wide.
What is football ground size?
Length (touch line): Minimum 90m, maximum 120m. Width (goal line): Minimum 45m maximum 90m. For senior football the recommended field dimension is 105m long and 68m wide.