How do you draw a girl face?
- Draw an oval and divide it into 3 sections to make the head.
- Draw the eyes on the top horizontal line.
- Add the pupils and eyelashes to the eyes.
- Draw an arched eyebrow above each eye.
- Draw the tip of the nose along the bottom horizontal line.
- Use shading to softly define the bridge and tip of the nose.
How do you draw pencil sketches?
A Guide to Pencil Sketching Techniques
- Hatching & Cross-Hatching. These methods are very common and effective ways to add depth to your sketches through shading.
- Smooth Shading & Blending.
- Creating Highlights.
What should I draw for beginners?
10 Easy Pictures to Draw for Beginners
- Food. Food is a fantastic subject matter for artwork: It’s universal, recognizable, appealing and, best of all, it will stay still if you want it to pose for you.
- Faces and expressions.
- Cartoon animals.
- Buildings or architectural structures.
- Paisley designs.
What are the 3 types of pencil?
Different Types of Pencil
- Graphite pencils.
- Solid graphite pencils.
- Liquid graphite pencils.
- Charcoal pencils.
- Carbon pencils.
- Colored pencils, or pencil crayons.
- Grease pencils.
- Watercolor pencils.
Which type of pencil is best for sketching?
The best pencils for drawing and sketching are a HB, 2B, 6B and 9B. Far better than buying a whole set of pencils, most of which will never be used.