What color are honey bees?
Honey bees measure about 15 mm long and are light brown in color. Honey bees are usually oval-shaped creatures with golden-yellow colors and brown bands.
How do you draw a bee for beginners?
- Start by drawing a circle shape. This will be the head of your bee.
- Start by drawing an oval shape. This will be the body of the bee.
- Now comes the first pair of wings.
- Draw the second pair of smaller wings under the first set of wings.
- Draw the sting and antennae. And you are all done!