How do you paint the eyes of a rocking horse?
Fill in the outline of your eye with black paint. Cover the entire area. Let the paint dry completely, then add a layer of gold or bronze, leaving a thin strip of black around the outside. To remove some of the metallic look from gold paint, mix in a drop of brown before you apply it to your rocking horse’s eye.
How do you draw a easy horse head?
- Draw a large eye with a spot.
- Start the head as shown.
- Add the top of the head and neck.
- Add two ears.
- Draw the mouth shape around the nose.
- Erase the inside line. Add the nostril and lip line.
- Add a mane and back line.
- Erase the gray head lines. Draw shadows with dark brown crayon.