What should I draw as a beginner?
10 Easy Pictures to Draw for Beginners
- Food. Food is a fantastic subject matter for artwork: It’s universal, recognizable, appealing and, best of all, it will stay still if you want it to pose for you.
- Faces and expressions.
- Cartoon animals.
- Buildings or architectural structures.
- Paisley designs.
How do you draw a man?
How to Draw a Man — Let’s get started!
- On the upper portion of your paper, draw an oval shape to create an outline of the man’s head.
- Step 2 — Outline the Head and the Torso.
- Step 3 — Draw Both Arms Attached to the Body.
- Step 4 — Afterwards, Draw the Right Leg.
- Step 5 — Now, Complete Drawing Both Legs.