How do you draw croquis poses?
How To Draw a Croquis in 6 Steps
- Draw the balance line. Draw a vertical centerline for the figure’s center of balance.
- Draw the pelvic area. Just below the middle of the balance line, draw a square to represent the pelvis.
- Draw torso and shoulders.
- Draw neck and head.
- Draw legs.
- Draw feet and arms.
How do you draw a body in any position?
Draw a figure in under five minutes
- Construct the torso. Use simple forms to sketch out the torso.
- Define the limbs. Cross-sections and ovals add form to your limbs.
- Simplify the anatomy. Group the upper-back muscles into simple forms.
- Begin the head.
- Sketch the hands.
- Sketch the feet.
- Exaggerate overlaps in side view poses.
- Use overlaps in foreshortened poses.