What is the best message for Mother’s Day?
More happy Mother’s Day messages.
- “You are the best, Mom.”
- “Wishing you all the love and happiness you richly deserve.”
- “I love you always and forever.”
- “First my mother, forever my friend.”
- “You’re gorgeous.
- “Sending you all my love, mom.”
- “Thank you for always being there.”
- “Mom, you are my best friend.”
How do you draw a fast heart?
Method 1 of 2: Drawing a Heart Icon
- Start the outline sketch with two consecutive circles.
- Add a downward triangle on the outline sketch.
- Begin drawing the actual line on the left cheek of the heart.
- Draw the right cheek.
- Erase the outline sketches.
- Color the draft.
- Add the light and shade.
- Add a background.