How do I get better at drawing furries?
Here are 5 tips if you’d like to keep your art improving steadily:
- Draw all the time, as often as you can.
- Step out of your comfort zone and draw something you’ve never drawn.
- Look for inspiration.
- Don’t compare your art to other artists work.
- Don’t pressure yourself or burn yourself out.
How do you draw a furry easy?
Step by Step to draw Furries
- Draw a circle to create head of furry.
- Add hand and body after making head.
- Now draw hair.
- Draw ears of furry that are attached with the hair.
- Add some hair and shades to make creative.
- Create eyes and collar.
- Finally outline full image from black to finish it.