How do you draw realistic lips for beginners?
How to draw lips – 10 easy steps
- Step 1: Draw a Triangle. Draw a long isosceles triangle.
- Step 2: Draw a bow.
- Step 3: Draw the bottom lip.
- Step 4: Decide on the light direction.
- Step 5: Shade the top and bottom lip.
- Step 6: Add lip wrinkles.
- Step 7: Blend the bottom lip.
- Step 8: Clean up highlights.
How do you draw good realistic lips?
How to Draw Lips in the Frontal View
- Draw a vertical line – this will be the middle of the lips.
- Refine the outline and show the volume in the lower lip with two ovals.
- Add a shadow for the upper and lower lips with the HB pencil.
- Add some shading and tone to the whole drawing.
- Add the lines on the lips.
How do you color realistic lips?
Start adding additional colors to your lips, especially to build up darker areas where the lips meet and there is shadow. Work gently and softly from your lightest colors to your darkest because you can always add more color. However, it’s hard to go lighter.
How do you make your lips smiling without teeth?
Smile lips sketch for beginners easy way to draw smile lips. Start by drawing a partial rectangle in one corner of the mouth. Start with the basic inner lines the lips lines will go around these lines and the teeth will go under these lines. Many people make the mistake of drawing the upper and lower teeth in a smile.