How do you draw a wave?
Drawing a basic wave
- Sketch in the basic shape of the curl, spray, foam and base of the wave.
- Add an extra line running parallel and below the curl line to define the thickness of the lip.
- Add a flow line starting at the lip and curve it around to suggest roundness of the liquid lip.
- Add the rest of the flow lines.
What paint do you use on shells?
Acrylic Paint – The best paint to use for painting shells is acrylic paint.
What can I do with all my seashells?
39 Unique Sea Glass and Seashell Craft Ideas
- Seashell Decorator Ball. This seashell -encrusted ball is the perfect accent for your decorating needs.
- Mosaic Tabletop.
- Sea Glass and Driftwood Art.
- Seashell Wreath.
- Garden Ornament.
- Seashell Door Hanger.
- Magnolia Flower.
What can I do with collected seashells?
What to Do With All of Those Shells You Collected This Summer
- Put them in a pretty jar. Seriously this is the easiest thing you can do and still look all fancy.
- Attach them around a mirror.
- Make candles.
- Use a big shell as a soap dish.
- Make shell lights.
- Make some Christmas ornaments.
- Make a seashell wreath.
How do you string up seashells?
- Lay out your shells to see how they look together and which ones you’d like to use.
- Depending on the thickness of your shells use an awl, needle or drill to put a hole in the top of each one.
- Thread your needle with the string and then thread through the shell you’d like to be at the bottom and tie a knot to secure it.